Friday 25 February 2011

Multi-coloured Horses, and Pink Foam Trees

 Hello everyone :) Thanks so much for your kind comments on my last post, they really meant a lot! I thought I'd post another little snippet of the room set I'm building. But first, how cool is this tree! :D I had been stuck in the studio alone alllll day, building and working, covered in dust and dirt and feeling very masculine with my hammer and nails and carpet laying skills. So I went out for a walk to lunchtime - the sun was shining for the first time in MONTHS, it was above freezing (shock horror!) and I saw this beauty! It's a great alternative to fresh blossom blooms isnt it? :)
 So anyway....this is the little girls side of the room. It's set in 1999, so thats why theres S club 7 and Spice Girls posters! But I thought you all might like my pretty stampede of horses :)


 and up they gallop over the door!
I got the idea here, from the amazing ann wood, but I've added my own little olivia twist ;)

Hope everyone is ok, and again thanks for the comments on my last post! :D

x

10 comments:

Natasha said...

I love these! The stampede of horses is so cute and pretty. And that tree with the pink foam leaves is genius, I would've loved to have seen that on my way to volunteering. And thanks for the comment, I had fun experimenting with my make-up. I'm sure your eyes look fine with shadow on the inner lids :) xxx

Eadaoin said...

That is just so sweet, I would have loved that as a little girl! (And honestly, I probably would still love it despite being 27 hehe). Good luck with the rest of your project, it's shaping up well :) And also, that pink foam tree is awesome!

Unicorn Alliance said...

those are so cute, I think i might actually have to make some for my room.

Olivia said...

Hi girls, thanks so much for these sweet comments! :D all the legs have heart shaped drawing pins on so they can move too which I love :) I'll get some better pics up soon! :) thanks again x

Victoria said...

This is SOOO NEAT ! Love it !

Georgianna said...

So creative, Olivia – I LOVE the horses! Brilliant! – g

Winnie said...

Love the tree and the ideas for your room, it looks really cute!

Unknown said...

Whoa - these are awesome!! You are mighty creative!

Kenzie said...

What a great and creative idea!

Olivia said...

Thank you so much! :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails