Friday 19 November 2010

Royal Orb!!


Hey everyonee! :)
Been away for a while due to going back to uni, thanks for everyones messages and emails of support on leaving the blogging world for a while!
As some people might know I'm doing a film and tv design course and i'm mad about production design and props etc.
Here is a royal orb I have just finished making with the help of my lovely Alex :)
It will be used on a brief that has been sent to us by Kodak - exciting! It's meant to have a British theme, but I'm not saying anymore for now! ;)
Hope everyone is ok!
x

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Hey, remember me? This is my new blog! :D And your orb looks brilliant, what kind of film are you making? Hope it goes well! Sorry for not commenting sooner xxx

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
supreme outlet
longchamp handbags
nike sneakers for women
retro jordans
kd shoes
balenciaga triple s
yeezy 500
off white shoes
kobe sneakers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails